Ola RECTO Match
Ola used BIAS Desktop Amp Match technology to get the same exact tone as his classic Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier used in his studio. The process was professionally engineered by Ola himself to reproduce the same audio quality he gets when recording albums. Beware.
• Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 95
• Randall 4×12 ISO with Celestion Vintage 30
• Cab mic’d with Shure SM-57
Mark Holcomb, mastermind of some of the best tunes by Periphery, has finally made it possible for you to get the same amp tones he uses live and in the studio. Professionally engineered by the Positive Grid Team, Mark’s amp match preset captures a huge distorted tone while maintaining clarity, perfect for both palm muting and open string riffing.
RC Bogner | RC VHT | RC Dominion
Rusty Cooley is one of the most praised shredders in the business. His blazing leads are characterized for having a good amount of distortion while maintaining every picked note perfectly clear and recognizable. Rusty amp matched his Bogner Uberschall with the same cab, mic, and overall setup he uses in the studio and on tour with Day Of Reckoning. The process was professionally engineered by the Positive Grid team.
• Bogner Uberschall
• 4×12 recto cab with v-30s
• Cabs mic’d with Shure SM-57
Fastback British 10W | Fastback Cobra 100W | Fastback Clean Tweed | Fastback Brit Glass 22W | Fastback Blackface | Fastback HI Lead – Fastback Treadplate – Fastback Super Lead
Located in Seattle, Fastback Studios have worked with artists such as Jeff Loomis, 7 Horns 7 Eyes, and Reggie Watts. The “Fastback Studio Amp Collection” offers 8 breathtaking vintage and modern amp match presets, from a crips clear Tweed amp to a heavily distorted Treadplate, to everything in between. All the presets were professionally created and engineered by Fastback Studios’s Mark Naron and Jason Lackie.
• Vox AC30 – Blackface Fender – ’59 Bassman / JTM 45 – ’68 Plexi – ’72 Super Lead.
• Custom Fastback 2×12 w/ Celestion Creamback G12H-75 – 1969 Marshall 4×12 with Pre-Rola Speakers – Hiwatt 4×12 with Fane speakers – 1×12 Jensen Combo speaker – combo 4×10 Jensen Alnico
• All cabs mic’d with Shure SM57
Ryan Bruce “Fluff”
“Fluff AM” (all 10 presets)
Ryan matched 5 of his best amps including the stunning Mesa Boogie Mark V, a legendary Carvin Legacy, two of the most sought-after 90’s Mesa Boogies, and a hand-built Plexi with modded Marshall components. All the amp matching process was done in his professional home studio in Puyallup, Washington. Ready to rock?
• Mesa Boogie Mark V • Carvin Legacy • ReVolt PlexiNstein 800 • Modded 1995 Mesa Boogie Rectifier • 1991 Mesa Boogie 50 Cal+
• Custom Kracke Amps 2×12 with Celestion Creambacks
• Cab mic’d with with Audio-Technica ATM250DE into a Presonus Studio Channel mic pre.
Marshall M4 Clean | Marshall M4 High Gain | Marshall M4 DS1 | Marshall M4 DS2
Need more power? Ludovico matched his fully fledged Marshall Mode Four with BIAS Desktop to get both clean and high gain tones right in his DAW. Now you can download his presets and have the classic Marshall tone with just one click.
• Marshall Mode Four 400
• 4×12 Marshall Mode Four 400 A 400w rms. Su 8 ohm.
Clean Vali DeVille | Dirty Vali DeVille | Clean Vali Rectifier | Dirt Vali Rectifier
One thing Vali Caceres knows is about tone. Having played alongside Joe Satriani and Paul Gilbert, he has already been making a splash of his own. Vali recreated the exact same tone from his classic Fender Hot Rod DeVille for a bright and crisp clean tones, and a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier for dirty, high gain tones.
• Fender Hot Rod DeVille • Mesa Dual Rectifier
• Amp cab mic’d with AKG 414 and Shure SM57
TH-30 CRB | TH-30 HG RB | TH-30 RB
With over a million views on YouTube, Robert is one of the hardest-working musician on the business. Robert recreated his coveted Orange TH30 head with BIAS Desktop and got the amp’s same exact tone, warmth, and feel. Download his amp matched presets now and feel the power of the real thing!
• Orange TH-30
• Orange 2×12 with Celestion V30’s • Cab mic’d with Shure SM-57 (off-axis)
Boogie Clean | Boogie Blues | Boogie Lead | Boogie Match | Boogie Match 2
Daddo is the 1st place winner of on-line guitar contest Premier Guitar Challenge hosted by Broadjam and Premier Guitar magazine. Daddo has been chosen among thousands of guitar players to be the top guitarist in the electric guitar category with his instrumental The Temple. Daddo used BIAS Desktop to amp match his trusty Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier to create both pristine clean and heavy distorted tones.
• Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
• Cab mic’d with Joe Satriani signature CAD microphone.
JT IRT Drive
Guitar sensation Jack Thammarat is the winner of Guitar Idol 2009 competition and one of the most sought-after modern fusion guitarists. He used BIAS Desktop to amp match his trusty Laney Ironheart to capture his warm yet clear signature lead tones.
• Laney IronHeart
• Laney LT212
• Celestion Greenback speaker and Shure SM57 Microphone.
Diego Budicin CLEAN | Diego Budicin Laney
Diego Budicin is a young talent from Italy that has played alongside Steve Vai and many others. Diego amp matched his powerful Laney VH100 amp with BIAS Desktop using a T-Case Isobox for even more tone depth.
• Laney VH100
• T-Case Isobox “2XISO” mic’d with Shure SM-57
SB Marshall 2550
Steve Booke is a composer and guitarist known for his lesson column on Guitar World magazine online called “What in the World”. Steve amp matched his coveted 1987 Marshall 25/50 Jubilee through a Soldano 2×12 cab. Get this classic 80’s tone right in your Mac and PC!
• 1987 Marshall 25/50 Jubilee Combo
• Solado 2×12 cab with 25watt with 1 Celestion Greenback and 1 Celestion V30
• Cab mic’d with Sennheiser 421