- BIAS FX, JamUp XT (free), JamUp Pro XT
- GarageBand, AmpliTube, AmpKit
- Most Core MIDI apps
- iPhone 4S & newer, iPod touch 5th & newer, iPad 3 & newer.
- iOS 8 or later is required.
BT-4 Technical Specs
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
- Buttons: 4 buttons
- Expression Pedal Jack: Yes
- Battery: AA x 2
- Size: 280 x 100 x 37 (mm)
- MIDI messages: Program Change, Control Change
- Will the BT4 pedal work with my apps?
The BT4 pedal is designed to give you full wireless control of most CoreMIDI apps, including JamUp, BIAS FX, Audiobus, Loopy, OnSong, Geo Synthesizer and hundreds more. We are working with several guitar, drum, keyboard and sheet music app developers to add even more control using the BT pedal.
- Will the BT4 pedal support my iOS device?
The BT4 is compatible with iPhone 4S & newer, iPod touch 5 & newer, and iPad 3 & newer. iOS 8 or later is required. The BT4 pedal uses the latest technology, making it impossible to run on older devices.
- Does it work with Mac, Windows, Android?
At the moment, the BT4 pedal works only with iOS. We will evaluate possible integration and support for Mac OS X and Windows in the future.
- How many BT4 pedals are available for pre-order?
We have 100 units available for early-bird pre-order.
- If I pre-order now, do I get charged the full amount at checkout?
No, you will get charged only when the BT4 pedal ships to your shipping address. Our payment system holds your credit card or PayPal transaction information until the order is shipped, charging the full amount at that time.
- Are you shipping the BT4 pedal globally or within the US only?
We are shipping the BT4 pedal worldwide for both pre-order and after official release.
- When will the BT4 pedal officially be released?
The official BT4 pedal release is estimated for January, 2016. The BT4 pedal’s regular retail price will be $129.