- BIAS FX, JamUp XT (free), JamUp Pro XT
- GarageBand, AmpliTube, AmpKit
- Most Core MIDI apps
- iPhone 4S & newer, iPod touch 5th & newer, iPad 3 & newer.
- iOS 8 or later is required.
BT-4 Technical Specs
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
- Buttons: 4 buttons
- Expression Pedal Jack: Yes
- Battery: AA x 2
- Size: 280 x 100 x 37 (mm)
- MIDI messages: Program Change, Control Change
- Will the BT4 pedal work with my apps?
The BT4 pedal is designed to give you full wireless control of most CoreMIDI apps, including JamUp, BIAS FX, Audiobus, Loopy, OnSong, Geo Synthesizer and hundreds more. We are working with several guitar, drum, keyboard and sheet music app developers to add even more control using the BT pedal.
- Will the BT4 pedal support my iOS device?
The BT4 is compatible with iPhone 4S & newer, iPod touch 5 & newer, and iPad 3 & newer. iOS 8 or later is required. The BT4 pedal uses the latest technology, making it impossible to run on older devices.
- Does it work with Mac, Windows, Android?
At the moment, the BT4 pedal works only with iOS. We will evaluate possible integration and support for Mac OS X and Windows in the future.
The official BT4 pedal release is estimated for January, 2016. The BT4 pedal’s regular retail price will be $129.