Meet JamUp™ LiteMulti-Effect Guitar App
JamUp™ Lite is a Multi-Effect Guitar App for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Powered by the newly developed multi-stage modeling engine, JamUp™ Lite provides authentic tone, sound-on-sound phrase sampler and incredible jamming experience.
It supports up to 5 simultaneous amps and effects through an easy drag and drop signal path, which also allows easy arrangement for pre and post effect position. There’s no digging through menus, no learning process and no hassles.
JamUp is born with great “play alone” capabilities. The phrase sampler can capture loops and riffs and create sound-on-sound overdubs. It’s the easiest way to create a one-person-band sound in minutes. And with the time stretching iTunes player, users can not only play alone with any track from their iTunes library, but also can create a loop and slow it down for further study.
- Ultra low latency multi-effect
- Runs up to 5 simultaneous amp/fx
- 1 amp and 4 stomp effects
- Sound-on-Sound phrase sampler
- iTunes Jam Player with loop, speed and pitch control
- Built-in tuner and metronome
- Unlimited long sampling loops creation
- Built-in synchronized metronome
- Auto-start modes: auto, manual, 4 beats
- Auto quantization feature
- Project save/load with BMP information
- Export and share your recordings
- Positive Grid JamUp Plug
- Apogee JAM*
- Alesis IO Dock*
- Line 6 Mobile In*
- Griffin Technology StudioConnect*
- IK Multimedia iRig*
- Peavey AmpKit Link*
- PocketLabWorks iRiffPort*
* All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Positive Grid. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to explain the compatibility of the software system.