BIAS Head is a 600-watt powered guitar amplifier that will give you the world’s finest amps. You can amp match any real amplifier’s tone, virtually swap tubes, sync with BIAS Amp mobile and desktop, plus share and download thousands of professional Amp Match profiles
- What cabs are compatible with BIAS HEAD?
BIAS Head works with standard 8 to 16 ohm cabs.
- Why does it come with 600w?
BIAS Head is a solid state amp, therefore it requires more wattage than traditional tube amps to achieve more headroom and better tone in a live situation.
- Does BIAS Head need BIAS Amp or any other software to work?
No. BIAS Head is a standalone amp that comes with 25 fully tweakable presets. In addition, you can expand your tone possibilities with BIAS Amp software for both amp design and amp match.
- Can I load Amp Match models from BIAS Amp into BIAS Head?
Yes. You can load it from your desktop via USB cable.
- What if you load an emulated cabinet with a BIAS Amp preset?
You can turn on/off your cab in BIAS Head settings.
- What’s the difference between BIAS Head and BIAS Amp? Wouldn’t BIAS Head be the same as BIAS Amp plugged into a power amp/cabinet?
The difference is that BIAS Head’s power amp is optimized to perform any BIAS Amp presets at the highest audio quality possible at any volume. It also provides zero latency performance due to its built-in interface. Everything in an all-in-one standalone unit.
- Can I use BIAS Head for bass?
Yes. BIAS Head is designed for both guitar and bass use