Positive Grid is seeking a Channel Sales Manager – Software to drive overall channel revenue for all software products, support and services. S/he will provide daily communication and coordination with our existing distribution partner(s) and build out our sales channel to ensure coverage across all focus markets and segments. This position will report to the VP – Global Sales. Work home based in US or Europe.
● Build and maintain a Software channel network and define overall distribution strategy.
● Manage Positive Grid Software sales and support teams to ensure alignment to Positive Grid’s channel strategy and philosophy.
● Own management relationships across Software reseller and distribution network.
● Increase the strategic value of the Positive Grid brand in the market through channel marketing activities and campaigns in collaboration with senior management.
● Directly manage Positive Grid Software channel relationships with distributors and resellers.
● Leverage the extended internal & external teams to grow revenue & market share.
● Work with channel marketing to design and execute Software channel programs and campaigns.
● Oversee Software business planning process and set objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
● Participate in regular business reviews (minimum quarterly) with top partners in channel.
● Provide VP Global Sales with critical business visibility and weekly business status.
● Provide understanding of business dynamics and key drivers by region/country and set localized strategy.
● Stay abreast of competitive products, technologies and industry trends and provide regular input and feedback to senior sales and product management.
● Prepare presentations, territory plans and reports as needed.
● Five plus (5+) years sales experience of managing channel programs and relationships in MI (Musical Instrument) guitar and/or technology Software products.
● Experience within a start-up environment is advantageous but not required.
● Experience entering new markets and creating relationships and growing business with distributors and resellers is a plus.
● Excellent presentation and communication skills to represent Positive Grid.
● Strong experience and understanding of Software markets and channels.
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high energy, motivated and a self starter.
● Ability to travel as needed domestically. Some international travel might be required.
● Ability and willingness to work some weekends for industry trade shows.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to – email@example.com