Home based in Japan, Taiwan, Australia, Korea or China
About Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com)
Positive Grid delivers superior music creation tools through cross platform integration. Since 2008, we have designed and developed a core technology base and expanded to various mobile, desktop, and hardware applications. Positive Grid’s product range features the best-selling guitar app JamUp, as well as BIAS Amp/BIAS FX for mobile and desktop, our flagship BIAS Head amplifier series and our new BIAS Effect Pedals. We love technology, but what we love the most is to perform and create music. Positive Grid is all about living, sharing, and connecting through the spirit of music.
Sales Manager – APAC
Positive Grid is seeking a Channel Sales Manager for APAC to drive overall channel revenue for all products, support and services. S/he will provide daily communication and coordination with our existing distribution partner(s) and build out our sales channel in the assigned region to ensure coverage across all focus markets and segments. This position will report to the VP – Global Sales.
● Build and maintain a channel network in APAC and define overall distribution strategy.
● Manage Positive Grid APAC sales and support teams to ensure alignment to Positive Grid’s channel strategy and philosophy.
● Own management relationships across APAC reseller and distribution network.
● Increase the strategic value of the Positive Grid brand in the market through channel marketing activities and campaigns in collaboration with senior management.
● Directly manage Positive Grid APAC channel team and channel relationships with distributors and resellers.
● Leverage the extended internal & external teams to grow revenue & market share.
● Work with channel marketing to design and execute APAC channel programs and campaigns.
● Oversee APAC partner business planning process and set objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
● Participate in regular business reviews (minimum quarterly) with top partners in channel.
● Provide VP Global Sales with critical business visibility and weekly business status.
● Provide understanding of business dynamics and key drivers by APAC region / country and set localized strategy.
● Stay abreast of competitive products, technologies and industry trends and provide regular input and feedback to senior management.
● Prepare presentations, territory plans and reports as needed.
● Five plus (5+) years sales experience of managing channel programs and relationships in MI (Musical Instrument) guitar and/or technology products.
● Experience within a start-up environment is advantageous but not required.
● Experience entering new markets and creating relationships and growing business with distributors and resellers is a plus.
● Excellent presentation and communication skills.
● Strong Asia Pacific experience and understanding of various APAC markets and channels.
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high energy, motivated and a self starter.
● Ability to travel as needed within the assigned territory.
● Ability and willingness to work some weekends for industry trade shows.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to – firstname.lastname@example.org