We build the best experience for our community – as a team.
We look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
Life is what happens when you’re busy working. We make sure to enjoy it.
Live your passion
Positive Grid is one of the fastest growing music technology companies in the world. With our mobile, desktop, and hardware product integration, we are changing the way guitarists around the world play, create, and share music. We have a culture of innovation, collaboration, and creativity. If you share this vision with us, then we want to hear from you.
So what are you waiting for? Live up with your passion!
Apply today and change the music industry.
About Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com)
Positive Grid delivers superior music creation tools through cross platform integration. Since 2008, we have designed and developed a core technology base and expanded to various mobile, desktop, and hardware applications.
Senior Graphic Designer (US, Part Time, Side Project)
We are looking for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join the US marketing team. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible to create the best possible look and feel for special marketing graphic materials, projects might include key visuals for website, email, social, ads, and video campaigns.
- Develop and execute graphic design briefs that suits best the marketing needs
- Create graphic design materials including website, email, social, ads, and video
- Develop and continuously updates the Positive Grid's brand book following the latest innovations in graphic design, website design, and branding
- Work effectively by estimating the time required to complete the requested work
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Interpret a marketing support brief document for product launch, advertising campaigns, product packaging, multimedia commercials and overall marketing support
- Outstanding talent and skills on different graphic design tasks including product launch support, banner ads, website design, newsletter, social media support, etc
- Familiar with graphic design sizing and formatting different advertising platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc)
- Extensive knowledge of related design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Familiar with Positive Grid’s product and being an avid photographer is a plus
- Must be available to communicate at regular US working hours (9-5 PST)
- Work from home, US based.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online portfolio
About Positive Grid (www.positivegrid.com)
Positive Grid delivers superior music creation tools through cross platform integration. Since
2008, we have designed and developed a core technology base and expanded to various mobile,
desktop, and hardware applications.
Positive Grid’s product range features the best-selling guitar app JamUp, as well as BIAS
Amp/BIAS FX 2 for mobile and desktop, our flagship BIAS Head & Rack Amplifier series,
BIAS Effect Pedals and our new BIAS MINI Amps. We love technology, but what we love the
most is to provide great tools to help musicians perform and create. Positive Grid is all about
living, sharing, and connecting through the spirit of music.
Key Account Sales Manager - USA
Positive Grid is seeking a Key Account Channel Sales Manager for USA to drive overall channel
revenue for all products, support and services. S/he will provide daily communication and
coordination with our existing key e-commerce accounts, identify expansion opportunities and
build out our key account sales channel in the USA to ensure coverage across all focus markets
and segments. This position will report to the SVP - Global Sales & Marketing.
● Maintain and expand key retail (e-comm and national chain) channel network in USA.
● Define and manage overall channel distribution strategy.
● Demonstrated ability to work with distributors, captive and/or independent sales reps.
● Manage Positive Grid USA sales and support in assigned channel to ensure alignment to
Positive Grid’s channel strategy and philosophy.
● Own management relationships across USA key account reseller network.
● Increase the strategic value of the Positive Grid brand in the market through channel
marketing activities and campaigns in collaboration with senior management.
● Leverage extended internal & external teams to grow revenue & market share.
● Work with channel marketing teams to design and execute unique channel programs and
● Oversee USA key account business planning processes and set objectives, financial
targets and critical milestones.
● Participate in regular business reviews (minimum quarterly) with top partners in channel.
● Provide SVP Global Sales & Marketing with critical business visibility and weekly
● Provide understanding of business dynamics and key drivers by channel partner and set
individual growth strategies.
● Stay abreast of competitive products, technologies and industry trends and provide
regular input and feedback to senior management.
● Prepare presentations, territory plans and reports as needed.
● Five plus (5+) years sales experience of managing channel programs and relationships in
MI (Musical Instrument) guitar and/or technology products.
● Experience within a start-up environment is advantageous but not required.
● Experience entering new markets and creating relationships and growing business with
key accounts and national retailers is a plus.
● Excellent presentation and communication skills.
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be high energy,
motivated and a self-starter.
● Ability to travel as needed domestically. Some international travel is also possible.
● Ability and willingness to work some weekends and at industry trade shows.
Location: Home based in United States
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to - email@example.com