Make your grille unique by experimenting and having fun with the customization tool.
Need some tips on how to make your design pop?
Here are some tricks to help get you started:
- 1. Zoom in on a certain section of a background, sticker, or text that you like and rotate to position them in a unique way.
- 2. Layer backgrounds, colors and stickers for a unique design.
- 3. Move the different layers around and rotate them to change the look and vibe of your grille.
- 4. Typography can be used for more than just words and letters. Try zooming in, rotating, and positioning all the different fonts to make symbols, designs, etc.
- 5. When uploading your own graphics, we recommend high resolution images (at least 300dpi) that are bold and high contrast in vector format (.ai, .eps, .pdf). The simpler, the better.
- 6. Want to start over? Simply refresh your browser to begin a new design from scratch.
- 7. Spark 40 grille dimensions: 322mm x 128mm.
- 8. Spark MINI grille dimensions: 118mm x 124mm.
- 9. Be sure to read the User Guidelines and FAQ before starting your design.